ANGELA DYSON ditched her London life and downsized her home to move to the sticks in Surrey, to follow her dream to become a professional author. She loves to write but to pay the bills (Angela soon discovered that utility companies, bank managers and landlords aren't known for their generosity and understanding natures,) she had to squeeze the writing in with working for a living. Some of the jobs to which she only gave half her attention have included working for a recording studio and a record label, running a building maintenance company where pretty much the only upside was getting to boss a lot of men about all day, doing a bit of plus size modelling (strictly clothes on) and, for one memorable summer, making a living reading palms on a Greek Island.
Thankfully, Angela is now able to spend much more of her time engaging in my true passion - writing. She pens columns for a variety of local newspapers and magazines, has won awards for my short stories and is excited to be beginning her blogging journey with the creation of her website.
Even more excitingly, she is about to be a published author! Her debut novel, The Love Detective, will be released on 28th September 2018. So Angela now has a busy summer ahead promoting her new work.
BOOK LAUNCH 28th September 2018!BLOG TOUR - 21st September - 8th October
Full details: angeladyson.com/about/blog-tour/
EVENTS & SIGNINGS
Full details: https://angeladyson.com/about/events-book-tour/
* The Love Detective signing at Waterstones Hemel Hempstead. Saturday 30th March from 12pm.
* The Love Detective signing at Waterstones Ashford. Saturday 6th April
* Reviewing the papers with Allison Ferns on the Afternoon Show BBC Radio Sussex and Surrey. Tuesday 9th April
* The Love Detective signing at One Tree Books in Petersfield. Saturday 13th April from 10.30am
* On the panel of Killer Girls Night In at The Discovery Centre Winchester. Thursday evening 2nd May
* The Love Detective signing at The Bookshop East Grinstead. Saturday 4th May from 10am
* The Love Detective signing at Waterstones Uxbridge. Saturday 11th May from 12pm