Accessibility Statement for Troubador Publishing
This is an accessibility statement from Troubador Publishing.
Measures to support accessibility
Troubador Publishing takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Troubador Publishing:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Troubador Publishing is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Troubador Publishing. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Troubador Publishing:
- Phone: 01162792299
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: Troubador Publishing, Unit E2, Airfield Business Park, Harrison Road, Market Harborough LE16 7UL
- Postal Address: Troubador Publishing, Unit E2, Airfield Business Park, Harrison Road, Market Harborough LE16 7UL
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Troubador Publishing relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Troubador Publishing assessed the accessibility of Troubador Publishing by the following approaches:
If there are any formal complaints, please contact [email protected] directly.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 1 October 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.