When I first realised that a "miracle herb" had prevented my asthma attacks and stopped me wheezing, somewhat miraculously, during the first few months of my battle against lung disease in my early forties, I started to study herbal medicines in the University of Life. Thus far, I haven't had an asthma attack or wheezed for 17 years. After other "miracle herbs" cured some of my other ailments, it occurred to me that I ought to write my book, Diary of a Scribbler, based on records I have kept in my journals of what occurred after I began to experiment with herbal medicines in my early forties, some 17 years ago.
I have listed below some — but not all — of the conditions which herbal medicines, minerals and super-foods have cured or reversed between my early forties and late fifties.
- How I reversed my dementia in 2014 with herbal medicines, super-foods, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- How I stopped a stroke from paralysing me with an amino acid.
- How raw garlic saved my life during a major angina attack.
- How a miracle herb prevented my asthma attacks for 17 years.
- How this herb boosts immunity and may combat the effects of the coronavirus combined with the black box and herbal antivirals.
- How I cured my psoriasis in 2019 with a super-food and a herbal tea.
- How I cured my fibromyalgia in 2014.
- How a miracle herb reduced the inflammation in my lungs and stopped asthma attacks for 17 years. How this anti-inflammatory, combined with herbal antivirals could be used to combat the coronavirus.