- Supporting tea business owners with their storytelling.
- Simplifying the navigation of tea taste characteristics.
- De-mystifying the world’s diverse tea drinking rituals.
- Explaining the social and environmental dimensions of tea production.
- Illustrating the complete origin story with the most detailed maps yet created.
In reading the book, enthusiasts will be directed back to small tea businesses to buy the great variety of teas that have aroused their interest. Through intuitive categorisation by taste, the book will help devotees navigate the sometimes complex world of tea terminology to find a tea that suits them. It will educate, inspire and feed a new world of tea-drinking enjoyment and opportunity. The knowledge to upgrade the tea bag, to know what to seek online, to brave a journey to the local tea shop, to submit to curiosity and jump into a world of discovery, or better still: to visit the countries and people that lovingly produce it.